Experimenting with something new here. I generally dislike AI images, but I have to admit it has it's advantages. It's great to have the same model in any situation I can think of.
Hello There!
Great Shift: Most of the world's population permanently shifts into random bodies.
Exchange Island: A special vacation spot in which you spend the week in another visitor's body.
Swap Class: A controversial high school class many parents force their children to take; spend some time (usually 2 weeks) in a classmate's body of the opposite gender, and become a more "open-minded" person.
Long Distance Body Swapping: To save time, some companies have potential employees from far away swap bodies with one of their own (sometimes female) employees for an interview. Swap facilities book up quickly, so an overnight stay is often required.
The Fantasy Orgasm Swapping Event (FOSE): Thousands of people having an orgasm to a fantasy suddenly swap bodies with that person due to a strange cosmic radiation that passes through the Earth (MY IDEA! Feel free to use, of course).
tgswappingcaps@gmail.com









Honestly it's a gift for captions, I actually like this experiment. Lots of potential
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job and I really appreciated the story! Am guessing that the girl was never able to get her body back and Deb remained female! How about a follow up as to how she adjusted as a beautiful girl in college?
ReplyDeleteIf only the FOSE was around when I jerked off, I would have enjoyed the pleasures of being in so many beautiful girl's bodies!
ReplyDeleteNot a fan of the Zendaya look but that's personal taste. Otherwhise this is actually quite well done and definitly shows a lot of potential.
ReplyDeletenot a fan of ai in general, i thinks it kind of cheapens the creativity aspect if i can just generate the image i want instead of finding the image that most lines up or creating the story based on the image
ReplyDeleteI love this little series, It's really well done and I think it's a great use for AI
ReplyDeleteI'm actually really curious how you got the same model for each image?
I get what you are saying about why you chose AI images for this story, but I honestly don't care for the results.
ReplyDeleteNot a fan of AI images regardless of the context. I hope this winds up being a one time experiment.
ReplyDeletei hate AI, you are better than this
ReplyDeletethere's enough AI slop on the internet, no need to add more
ReplyDeleteLove this caption
ReplyDeleteNot a fan, please don't use AI, i'd rather wait more time for you to post than have quick sloppy AI posting
ReplyDeleteI actually love the usage of AI that you can make any situation you want. What AI Image generator are you using?
ReplyDeleteWow, very divisive! This was just a low-effort test with ChatGPT, which I know isn't even the best image generator and has lots of guardrails.
ReplyDeleteWait this is GREAT! More of these please
ReplyDeleteThis looks like it could be fun! I'm in
ReplyDelete