Hello There!

Great Shift: Most of the world's population permanently shifts into random bodies.
Exchange Island: A special vacation spot in which you spend the week in another visitor's body.
Swap Class: A controversial high school class many parents force their children to take; spend some time (usually 2 weeks) in a classmate's body of the opposite gender, and become a more "open-minded" person.
Long Distance Body Swapping: To save time, some companies have potential employees from far away swap bodies with one of their own (sometimes female) employees for an interview. Swap facilities book up quickly, so an overnight stay is often required.
The Fantasy Orgasm Swapping Event (FOSE): Thousands of people having an orgasm to a fantasy suddenly swap bodies with that person due to a strange cosmic radiation that passes through the Earth (MY IDEA! Feel free to use, of course).

tgswappingcaps@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

I won't tell anyone (explicit)

See full post to view




5 comments:

  1. That's right, Dan . . . just let go of all those manly thoughts and let your new body do what it was made to . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sally, that comment adds beautifully to the original cap!!!

      Delete
    2. ¡Felicidades! ¡Bonita historia! Para obtener más información como esta, visite mi perfil.

      Delete
  2. I lived with this dude for three years and just got so tired and drained I didn’t think a person can take you through so much pain and sleepless nights.. Not coming home till the next day and he says he's with his friends.. I once prayed that he sees how much I love and care for him.But lately after a cyber professional sent me a spyware that gained me remote access to his phone activities and exposed all the lies that he told me,{The dating sites he registered and sex videos}.. I ended things with him, he texted my phone saying he is sorry and he misses his family..You can contact this cyber professional on {hackingloop6 @ gmail . com} or on WhatsApp + 1 484 540- 0785,if you doubt your partner might be cheating on you,tell him i referred you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, he possesses really a hard cock. So large, so handsome and inviting look. This is the size that can make a man happy and enthusiastic and confidence with his partner. Though I feel shy to state my penis condition, I should try to take help. My friend Joshi recommend me 음경확대. Do you guys have any experience about this online platform? Thanks in advance to share your experience.

    ReplyDelete