Hello There!

Great Shift: Most of the world's population permanently shifts into random bodies.
Exchange Island: A special vacation spot in which you spend the week in another visitor's body.
Swap Class: A controversial high school class many parents force their children to take; spend some time (usually 2 weeks) in a classmate's body of the opposite gender, and become a more "open-minded" person.
Long Distance Body Swapping: To save time, some companies have potential employees from far away swap bodies with one of their own (sometimes female) employees for an interview. Swap facilities book up quickly, so an overnight stay is often required.
The Fantasy Orgasm Swapping Event (FOSE): Thousands of people having an orgasm to a fantasy suddenly swap bodies with that person due to a strange cosmic radiation that passes through the Earth (MY IDEA! Feel free to use, of course).

tgswappingcaps@gmail.com

Thursday, January 27, 2022

Sister-in-law's body


 

3 comments:

  1. Well, worked pretty well for all of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. A couple of months later, Jack and Sarah met in the kitchen for breakfast. They no longer shared a bed but still lived together as roommates.

    "Hi, how are you feeling?" Jack asked.

    "Kind of queasy, did I hear you throwing up too?"

    "Yep..."

    "Are you...?"

    "Pregnant? Yes, I just took the test."

    "Me too. Is it Bob's baby?" Sarah asked mentioning the name of his best friend.

    "Yes, definitely, he's the only one I've been with. I guess you and Sandy have been..." Sandy is Sarah's sister.

    "Yes, it wasn't as weird as I thought it would be when she kissed me the first time. But she is "you" after all. Plus she has some special knowledge you didn't have, but I'm not complaining about how wonderful our sex life was." Sarah said.

    "I know what you mean, I found out that I made Bob a better lover because I could tell him what he could do better and he actually listened. I...it was me that, ummm." Jack paused and sighed "I wanted to get pregnant, I stopped taking the pill and wouldn't let Biob wear a condom. He knew what I was trying to do and he agreed."

    'You know, it was pretty strange when we synced up our periods but I like shopping with you, having girls night out, TV night and rom com's, wine and snacks. We can still do that, except for the wine of course. One thing though, Sandy wants to move in. she's thrilled about being a father. I called her as soon as I checked the test.

    "Bob wants me to move in with him, I said I would start packing. Sarah, I still love you, you know that, right?"

    "I do and I feel the same way but I guess we're really sisters now. This is the new us." The two women hugged and shed a few tears before they began making plans for their new lives.

    They both gave birth 8 months later, a few days apart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great bedtime story to tell someone! I like it…… Once upon a time…..

      Delete