Hello There!

Great Shift: Most of the world's population permanently shifts into random bodies.
Exchange Island: A special vacation spot in which you spend the week in another visitor's body.
Swap Class: A controversial high school class many parents force their children to take; spend some time (usually 2 weeks) in a classmate's body of the opposite gender, and become a more "open-minded" person.
Long Distance Body Swapping: To save time, some companies have potential employees from far away swap bodies with one of their own (sometimes female) employees for an interview. Swap facilities book up quickly, so an overnight stay is often required.
The Fantasy Orgasm Swapping Event (FOSE): Thousands of people having an orgasm to a fantasy suddenly swap bodies with that person due to a strange cosmic radiation that passes through the Earth (MY IDEA! Feel free to use, of course).

tgswappingcaps@gmail.com

Monday, August 16, 2021

Oh, hi mom


 

1 comment:

  1. On the next to the last night on Exchange Island, Dennis approached his mother in their shared hotel room.

    "So Gary, have you enjoyed this vacation so far?"

    "Yes dear, I have but why are you calling me Gary?"

    "That's your body's name, right? I've heard some of the women you've been with calling you that. I had something to talk about and I want to talk to the “man” you as the “woman” me. Can we do that?"

    "Okay "Linda" what's on your mind?"

    The teenage boy in the MILF body sat down and crossed her legs at the knee, the snug fitting dress riding up her thigh. Gary couldn't help but notice how much thigh and cleavage Linda was displaying. He had seen her dressed similarly as she left the room for the evening, usually not returning before morning. Gary seldom slept alone on this trip so he wouldn’t judge.

    "Gary, I've been dreaming about you. Also, a couple of times, when I was with another guy, I've imagined I was with you. When I did that, I enjoyed myself much more. I've wondered if you might have found yourself attracted to me as well?"

    Gary felt the blood rush to his cock and it strained the front of his khaki pants. His mouth got dry and his heart rate went up.

    "Hmmm, I can see that I was right, you think about me also." Linda said with a smirk.

    "Wait, I don't..."

    "Yes, you do. I've seen you looking at me when you think I don't notice. I've had guys ask me if you're my spouse when we have been in the same bar or restaurant. They tell me you stare at me even though you are with a gorgeous woman. One woman told me she got so angry at you for taking her to dinner and just staring at me that she got up and left.

    Gary turned red at that memory.

    "I'm going to dinner at the seafood place, I have a table reserved for two. I'm hoping you come find me, I'll tell the girl at the front that my date will arrive and ask for Linda. If you show up within 15 minutes, we’ll have a great dinner then let fate decide how the rest of the evening will go. If I'm still alone after 15 minutes then I'll have a nice dinner and go find another man to spend the evening and possibly the night with."

    Linda stood up, smoothed out her red dress and stepped into her room for her wrap and purse. When she passed though the living room of their suite, she noticed Gary had left.

    Linda arrived at the restaurant and mentioned she had a table reserved for Linda.

    "Oh yes, Linda, your date is at your table waiting for you. He's a very god looking guy, looks like you're going to have a great night."

    Linda smiled as she saw Gary sitting at the table, he saw her and stood up, smiling.

    "I'm sure we will both have a great night. We just need to remember, what happens on Exchange Island, stays on Exchange Island."



    ReplyDelete