Hello There!

Great Shift: Most of the world's population permanently shifts into random bodies.
Exchange Island: A special vacation spot in which you spend the week in another visitor's body.
Swap Class: A controversial high school class many parents force their children to take; spend some time (usually 2 weeks) in a classmate's body of the opposite gender, and become a more "open-minded" person.
Long Distance Body Swapping: To save time, some companies have potential employees from far away swap bodies with one of their own (sometimes female) employees for an interview. Swap facilities book up quickly, so an overnight stay is often required.
The Fantasy Orgasm Swapping Event (FOSE): Thousands of people having an orgasm to a fantasy suddenly swap bodies with that person due to a strange cosmic radiation that passes through the Earth (MY IDEA! Feel free to use, of course).

tgswappingcaps@gmail.com

Friday, July 30, 2021

A student?


 

3 comments:

  1. Half an hour later, Caroline came back into the den where Joe still sat, softly crying.

    "I've changed my mind." Caroline said, "I'm not leaving you. But we are no longer a couple. We are moving to Montana to live with my sister. You are going to become my daughter and you will obey me or I will kick you out. As long as you obey me and act like a res[ectful daughter, I'll help you adjust to your new life.:

    "I'm going to be dating again. My sister tells me an old high school boyfriend just moved back to town and is single also. He could use someone to help him move on. You act right, behave as a young lady and I'll coinsider letting you date someday. boys or girls, it'll be up to you."

    "We never speak of this again. Hopefully 1200 miles is far enough to move away."

    "Now, get up and wash your face. We are going shopping for some clothes. That poor girl's mother told me she is keeping all of her daughter's clothes for her younger sisters."

    "We will be buying strickly dresses and skirts, you will dress like a young woman until you an afford to buy your own clothes. By the way, if her mother is any indication, you are a late bloomer, expect those tiny breasts to get much bigger soon."

    "What will my name be, Josephine? Josie for short maybe?"

    "Nope. clean break, I'm thinking Barbie or Muffie or maybe Heather."

    "Caroline, you must be kidding!"

    Not completely, but never call me Carolin again. I'm mom or mother. I always wanted a daughter, neither one of use was at fault there, it just wasn't meant to be. Now I get a few years to raise a daughter. How about Katherine, Kate or Kathy for short?"

    "Kate sounds good...Mom."

    You'l need panties, bras and a purse. some low heels to learn to walk in, some makeup and hair products. It's going to be a busy day. Let's get going."

    Yes Mom, and thank you for not leaving me, I think I might have..." Kate started to say.

    "Don't go there and don't make me regret it. You're my daughter now, it will not be easy for either of us but we will work it out."

    ReplyDelete