Hello There!

Great Shift: Most of the world's population permanently shifts into random bodies.
Exchange Island: A special vacation spot in which you spend the week in another visitor's body.
Swap Class: A controversial high school class many parents force their children to take; spend some time (usually 2 weeks) in a classmate's body of the opposite gender, and become a more "open-minded" person.
Long Distance Body Swapping: To save time, some companies have potential employees from far away swap bodies with one of their own (sometimes female) employees for an interview. Swap facilities book up quickly, so an overnight stay is often required.
The Fantasy Orgasm Swapping Event (FOSE): Thousands of people having an orgasm to a fantasy suddenly swap bodies with that person due to a strange cosmic radiation that passes through the Earth (MY IDEA! Feel free to use, of course).

Shoot me an email if you have any ideas or feedback at tgswappingcaps@gmail.com.

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Passed out in mom's body


5 comments:

  1. could you make a explicit series where you show how a group of different boys or men deal with being in her mother's/wife's body? like a therapy group of boys/men who swapped with MILFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done a few of them, do a search for "support group" I think. Probably more to come!

      Delete
  2. I woke up feeling a cold and wet sensation on my skin. Something felt off. For a moment I lay there dumbfounded and shocked and wondered what had happened until I felt something. I felt a drop of water slide down my chest and off my boob? I suddenly looked down at my body and every alien feeling hit me at once. My shapely smooth legs pressed together confirmed the absence of my man hood. A tear dropped down my face as I came to the realisation that I was no longer a teen boy. I stood up on uneasy legs and

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. made my way to the mirror. My feet were smaller and my nails were painted red. My legs were now smooth and felt longer. In place of my male parts was now a lip along with a wider and fuller thigh. I shed another tear as I looked at my fuller stomach that was once my six pack. As I laid my hands on my Breast I rubbed them and felt a strange sensation on my groin along with "urges". As my eyes went from my chest to my face my whole world ended. I had become my own mother.

      Delete